Friday, November 26, 2010

This weekend's preview

So after a kinda lazy recovery week, looking forward to hitting the road again.

Friday afternoon, Josef Ajram is inviting to an early night trail run in Collserola with headlights, I guess a bunch of friends and fans will show up - should be a good training and test for the knees! At 17.00 in front of Mira Blau if anybody is in!

Saturday we're heading up to the mountains, to Berga where Sailfish (wetsuit producer) has invited us to test the circuit of a ½ IM race they plan for 2011. I guess we'll be going with a bunch of guys, but looking forward to the company of Guillermo, Fer and Sergio! 90km morning Time Trial and then some nice country side lunch! Have been playing a bit with the fit on the E-114, so looking forward to see if my back and shoulder can carry me. Check more on FB here:

Sunday for sure more bike - prolly head out with the lazy scandos. Tuesday's get-together revealed Jan Jepsen in historical off-shape after 3 weeks of hamburgers and love around SF. We will take no prisoners!

Quoting the great Lance Armstrong: "Through my illness I learned rejection. I was written off. That was the moment I thought, Okay, game on. No prisoners. Everybody’s going down"

1 comment:

  1. Good plan for weekend, lets see how lazy and supersized JJ will perform. I say we should check something around Olesa de Montserrat on Sunday.

    I'll head with Jan tomorrow for 3-4h safe Tibidabo and Valles loop.

    ReplyDelete