Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hamburgerman, Season 1, Episode 2


Getting back to one of my favorite topics…Food. As I posted long time ago that “Hamburgerman” topic, I wanted to write a little update about my latest findings.

Looks like I’m bit stuck in 92kg (203 lbs) weight and getting it lower means moving to DEFCON3 with my diet. My original plan was to get to 88kg (194 lbs) by summer 2011 which I still think is possible to reach. Why 88kg, I don’t know but it sounds better than 87kg I guess but let set that as my optimal race weight for now.

Last week was pretty good with trainings, I was able to train every day and in weekend both days reached 4hours with bike on Saturday and almost 4h bike + run on Sunday feeling tiptop afterwards. Anyways, Sunday afternoon I started feeling very hungry and really felt like having pizza Diavola with extra chorizo in Al Passatore. After having that pizza I still felt hungry and having some tiramisu for dessert. Later got home and was still hungry so my flat mate Marco (good Italian) was making some pizza so I had few slices more.

Now when writing this I’m thinking that: have I really become some fitness freak and is it really such a big deal? I think it is actually not that big deal but on the other hand I can still feel that heavy Sunday dining two days after. It kind of confused my metabolism for while and for example yesterday I felt like eating again more than what was just enough during past four months. I will for sure have pizza once in the while in future but it is just curious to notice how your system gets used to process light and healthy food and once you get the munchies for while, you are screwed for few days.

I will try to push hard next two weeks again with very strict diet and laying low with beers on weekends, stay tuned.

Love,
Janne

No comments:

Post a Comment