Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Job interview.

Just a short note on a funny thing that happened to me today.
I was at a job interview today. We are two candidates left and I was preparing my self for the usual talk on how my profiling turned out and weather I would fit the job profile or not….
The HR partner was put on standby by the development manager as he would like to hear about my IM challenge….
How does the training and commitment towards an IM fit with me saying that “I’m a team player?” was his question.
Well I answered him, Even though the training towards such an event is mostly a very lonely game I still have my pears from who I seek inspiration and knowledge. When the goals are set there is nothing holding me back. I think this is exactly what all companies’ need. Get the man who gets inspirations and knowledge through his/hers network at the company. Set the goals and give him the means and you will work wonders!
Don’t know if he really got my point – but my point is that 35% of a very important interview was spent discussing my very last note on my CV. The line wrote “interests -Iron Man”.

No comments:

Post a Comment