Monday, January 17, 2011

See you Marc - hello Mark!

With this post I am sharing my great expectations to real swim training with coach Mark Vogel is getting closer (sorry Marc Evans - it has been great until now :-) Actually very close. Tomorrow morning at 07.15 at Kildeskovshallen I will meet with my little team - Kirsten, Peder and Christina from Fitnessdk TRI,shaping the swim skills a hole lot! A bit terrified, though.

I feel my swim is going ok, but I am preparing myself for a feeling of starting all over. Since I havn't worked with my legs in swimming at all - I am afraid Mark will take away my pool buoy right away! Like taking the pacifier from a baby!
But - I am prepared! This weekend I recieved my wetsuite! Oh man it looks pro :-) And wearing it gives me a feeling of power woman!!
But if the legs are fooling me tomorrow, and the Power Woman feeling seeps out of me, I will think of the advantages of swimming with the wetsuite soon :-) So come on!!!

I never thought swimming would be my thing. But I actually like the feeling of great technique giving you smoothness in the wather. Feeling like a light little fish :-) Hopefully tomorrows training will keep giving me those feelings - and not like a duck with a heavy but ;-)

Love, Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment