Wednesday, December 22, 2010

199 days to go




Its pretty damn cold in my home country Finland now during Christmas and as I hate cold weather, -30 degrees and really short days didn’t sound too tempting so I decided to stay in Spain for holidays and trying put my training schedule together. In 6 days time we are heading down to Lanzarote with Thomas and Webski to do some good bicycle riding, warming up frozen bones, some surfing and relaxing a bit.

I had very limited time and also priority for training during past two weeks due Vip-visit and busy period at work so I could find time for only three runs and one swim during that time. Yesterday I was able to go for good 15k run and it felt so good to start moving again. This morning I felt legs bit tired but now at night feeling perfect again. Today after work went for short 1.6k swim with slow pace in order to go again tomorrow and try to push bit more.

3-4 weeks ago when I was trying to follow the program I felt much stronger which of course means that I can’t have again such a long period without trying to match the needed training hours. Quite many people, who don’t train hard, told me that you were training too much and it’s good to take some time off. I don’t think so, can’t really allow it to happen again.

In new years time in Lanzarote I will probably notice the fact that in December I did ride bike only twice so far and I should just shut the cake hole.

Merry fucking Christmas to everybody,

With love,
Janne

No comments:

Post a Comment