Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More than words...

Wow! That was the thoughts that went through my head as I woke up to a freezing cold but indescribable beautiful Monday morning in Copenhagen. No doubt I was going out into that weather reminding me of good times in the mountains with snow under my skis and sun in my face.

Out out out! My legs were on fire despite the cold - ran some 18 km. Great! Could bore you with a lot of details about that, but I decided to bring my Old Skool iPhone with its sorry excuse for a camera, so instead I will let the pictures speak...


Goooooood mornings!

The Winter Survival Headgear


A tiny bit slippery


Nostalgic - been feeting the ducks numerous times right here when I was a kid


Beautiful Copenhagen


My old homefiled - missing the footie


Cable snowboarding


The Lagune - where I'll be swimming ones the leaves are back and the water isn't freezing


Take a dip


Running in the sand - best I know


Wet feet


The sea


Stairway to concrete


Wild and calm


Slippery much


Teletubbies World
Reached the airport


Going home in strong and cold headwind



Siesta!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! The pictures will make my training easier today - knowing what a wonderful country I’m almost living in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guapa! Pero Guapa Guapa!!!

    Good stuff !!! Luv T

    ReplyDelete