Saturday, December 25, 2010

New shoes!

Well winter has really got a hold on us here in Nordic. The other day we went for at run in -20c. I never thought that I would be able to run in such conditions but the treadmill is just soooo boring!

I’m following, on the side, a marathon schedule and today it a long run of 20k. The sky I blue and wind is 0 so I guess it is going to be a beautiful run.



Salomon…. Never thought that I would be able to run in a pair of Salomon! I bought myself a pair of cross country Gore-tex Salomon (http://www.salomon.com/se/product/xa-pro-3d-ultra-gtx®.html) the other day and I’m eager to try them out.


The running conditions are not at all suitable for normal running shoes and I´m hoping that my feet will stay somewhat dry and warm in my new shoes and at the same time give me better traction and safty.

God Christmas training everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment